View Profile BALDORF

13 Movie Reviews

Reminds me of some David Firth type stuff. Nice!

Nice work! Clean and smooth animations and good kills!

Animation is good and I like the concepts. Particularly anytime Tricky died but became the person who killed him instead, nice touch! Didn't care for the song though.

2 Game Reviews

Cool stuff! I like the minimalism, handled well. The gameplay is tight, not too difficult to learn, but challenging levels. Music could be a bit more interesting though.
Overall, fun!

This game rules! Lots of customization, and infinite leveling up! Awesome job Krinkels! You're the man!
Got all the special dudes and almost maxed stats and still loving it!

28 Audio Reviews

Really liked the intro when the drums and bass pick up together. Definitely feel that ps1/2 style, I get some underwater vibes from it too. Don't think I know of many underwater post apocalyptic games.

Any particular type of vocals? And do you have any lyrics in mind?

Edit: In that case, I have a good idea on flow, but it could take a while to come up with suitable lyrics.

Alyctro responds:

I haven't realy thought about it, i left it openminded. Only thing that went through my mind was, that it should sound rappy, or not at all. The lyrics don't matter that much, although they must have a consistent theme. Something like what Linkin Park does, i would like someone to mimic the style. https://youtu.be/aeytR1D9Apk?t=39 look at this for reference.

Instrumentals are really good, not a fan of the vocals, but to each his own.
I'd scout ya, but it says you're banned

BiviZ responds:

Thanks, man. Get some work with that guitars :)
I was scouted 8 years ago but NG banned me for scouting person that upload "spam" music.
Too bad for him and me :(
Don't know how it's happened and what i can do until waiting.

I make "music"